Category Archives: Five Question Friday
Not one in particular!! Everything I do is to music! My whole life has a soundtrack! At school; cleaning, in the classroom, inventory, at home; blogging, cleaning, reading, chillin’ out, etc. Music makes me happy!!
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
When I do get a tree, I NEED a real one! Despite the mess, I love the few weeks of pine smell, the twinkle of the lights and the way it holds up my ornaments! Hopefully I will catch the spirit and get one this year!!
All month long, I have been blogging on Thankful Thursdays! I have so much to be thankful for!! Peep the archives…
The Side Pony Tail, half up, half down! Woot woot, perhaps I’ll bring it back!
EVERYTIME!! Money is tight and I try to stretch it out as far as I can go!! Ironically, I ran out of gas pulling up to the pump this week! Bad on the engine and fuel filter, I know!!
Now head over to My Little Life and link up!! What are you waiting for!!?
Have a fantastical weekend!!
- The Sound of Music Musical (tirelessthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Follow me on Twitter at Disneyland … (sfgate.com)
- I was a BAAAAD BAAAAD Girl today!! (afrodoll.wordpress.com)
Here’s something new!! I joined a blog hop over at Five Crooked Halos!!
1. Which do you prefer; cotton, silk or flannel sheets?. I’m gonna go with cotton sheets, Alex! I’ve never had the opportunity to sleep on silken sheets! But I do think they would be too slippery and not real cozy!! And flannel? YIKES, too hot!! Just call me Goldilocks!!
2. Which time zone do you live in? Why, the Pacific, of course! The best coast, the west coast and I never plan to leave!!
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? From October on through January, I love to visit Disneyland. I try to visit once a week!! It’s all done up for the respective holidays! So much to take in, good thing I am an Annual Passholder!!
4. What is your favorite “wintry” drink? (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) I indulge in pumpkin spice lattes, white chocolate peppermint mochas and gingerbread lattes!! Yummmmm!!
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job a person could have! I have watched quite a few episodes of Dirty Jobs, and one sticks out the most! He/ she may NOT have a title but follow me for the mental picture! Apparently goats milk from a castrated goat tastes differently than one that is not. Sooooo, in steps the person with a pocket knife to slit a small hole in the goats testicles and sucks (yes, with their mouth) the goats’ testicles out! Blaaaugh! Then on occasion, the wife on the farm cooks them up for supper! NOT my kind of party…
Please join on in the fun! Get linked up on the Blog Hop! Everyone’s doing it…