Cashew Chicken Collabo!
Looking for a fresh idea for plain ole chicken breasts, I turn to trusty Facebook. A former high school classmate suggested Cashew Chicken. I immediately get to Google’in!
I love perusing online recipes and figuring out how I can tweek them to make them my own!!
Wanna hear about it, here it go…
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into pieces
1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
Assorted Veggies; Broccoli, Carrots, Onion, Snap Peas, Red/Yellow Bell Pepper, etc.
3/4 cup Orange Juice
1 Tablespoon Minced Ginger
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Honey
2 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
1/4 cup Cashew pieces
1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and honey. Mix until smooth. Set aside. In your wok, stir fry veggies with peanut oil. Cook until crisp/tender. Remove from wok, set aside and keep warm. In the remaining peanut oil, stir fry the chicken until theres NO MORE PINK.
2. Return veggies to the wok. Stir in the honey mixture, bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Sprinkle with cashews and serve over rice!!!
- Spicy Cashew Chicken & Broccoli (thatszogood.wordpress.com)
- PointsPlus 15-Minute Chicken Gumbo Recipe (thedailymeal.com)
- Chicken Curry (the365cook.wordpress.com)